Simple ISO Question

Homer Sapions hsapions at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 28 20:06:43 UTC 2004

I have used Roxio as well as a few other CD writing packages. You can
usually just double click the name of the ISO file in Windows Explorer. If
associations have been set correctly, it will open the CD writing
application and you can just write the image to disk. Otherwise, most apps I
have seem have a facility to select and write the image to CD.