Fedora core 1 sendmail problems

Homer Sapions hsapions at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 29 01:35:30 UTC 2004

My hosts file has only the following. I have not listed the IP address that
corresponds to my linksys external interface, which is what dyndns.org has
registered as the myhost.mydomain part, because it is a DHCP assigned
address provided by my cable modem company, which could change.

127.0.0.1          localhost.localdomain localhost
192.168.1.12    myhost.mydomain.org myhost    # my internally assigned DHCP
address to Fedora