iiim problems in FC2

Hideki Hiura hiura at openi18n.org
Wed May 19 17:09:51 UTC 2004

> From: Nadeem Bitar <nadiizu at earthlink.net>
> - gimlet crashed and I can't reload it even if i reboot. I have a
> transparent panel and each time i add the gimlet applet all I see is a
> dot.
> - I can't  type japanese anymore ever since gimlet crashed, it was
> working well before.

Yes, there was a bug, and is already fixed in the trunk(svn.openi18n.org),
so you have a couple of options :-).

   - download the source right away from svn.openi18n.org via
     subversion, and build binary package by yourself.
or
   - Wait a little for the updated binary packages becoming availabe
     via yum/apt-get or download.

Regards,
--
hiura@{freestandards.org,OpenI18N.org,li18nux.org,unicode.org,sun.com}