RealPlayer

Ted Gervais ve1drg at av.eastlink.ca
Thu May 20 15:41:15 UTC 2004

I wonder if someone can suggest a fix for this. I am running FC2 and
after I installed it I found I can no longer bring up the audio/news
section of the CNN site.  This is where you are told on the main CNN
webb page that you can go to their audio section to actually listen to
the news (live).

I used to do this with previous versions of RedHat but no longer does
this work with Fedora Core 2.

When I click on that audio selection, up comes the little box that
allows you to select the player you want to use; RealPlayer or the
windows player.  I get nothing when I select RealPlayer even though it
is installed on my system.

Any thoughts, anyone?
--
Ted Gervais