Real Player 10

Aly Dharshi aly.dharshi at telus.net
Fri Sep 3 15:22:56 UTC 2004

Hi Folks,

	I hope that you are well. Maybe there is a solution to the problem that I am
experiencing with Real Player 10 ( from their website ). I tune into the BBC and
there is a stream and then after a while the stream is completely dropped.

	I look at the player it says playing (44kps) and no sound. I stop and restart
and it gets a stream, but again it drops the stream again after a few minutes.

	Any help ? Any ideas ?

	Cheers,

	Aly.

--