Mailing list message stats for August 2004

Scot L. Harris webid at cfl.rr.com
Fri Sep 3 19:06:05 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-09-03 at 12:54, Satish Balay wrote:
> On Fri, 3 Sep 2004, Scot L. Harris wrote:
>
> >   37		Unknown (No
> >   29		PINE 4.53
>
> Ok - I'll start adding 'X-Mailer: PINE 4.61' header to my mails so the
> pine numbers go up :)
>
> Satish

Remember, the stats are not posted for betting purposes! :)

I need to work on that section and change it to show the number of
posters using each type of client.  I think that would be more useful.

--
Scot L. Harris
webid at cfl.rr.com

He who has the courage to laugh is almost as much a master of the world
as he who is ready to die.
		-- Giacomo Leopardi