Real Player 10

Aly Dharshi aly.dharshi at telus.net
Sat Sep 4 16:57:04 UTC 2004

RP10's site is dubious at the moment, its also difficult to download RP8
I had to find a copy via TUCOWS and also the RP9 codecs to make it work
with some sites.

Helix player is available, I don't know if that works just as well as
RP10 or not, or there are similar symptoms. Yes I noticed that the Real
Linux site was down yesterday and I don't know if they are fixing their
dir perms or the software.

	Cheers,

	Aly.

--
Aly Dharshi
aly.dharshi at telus.net

	"Amor est vitae essentia = Love is the essence of life"