Request on Fedora

Cristian EmmericK cek at cek.com.br
Sat Sep 4 17:30:44 UTC 2004

  Hello all,

    I am sending this mail to you in order
to make a request. I didn't know for whom to
ask, then I decided to try here.
    I was surfing around in the Internet, and
found the Fedora Project. I became really
interested on the Web Design of the project's
site. I was trying to make a simple structure
to show information in the Internet, and found
out that its website's design fits perfectly to
what I was looking for.
    I was wondering if would am I allowed to use
it on my site. I mean the design, menus, colors
maybe the graphic art style on my website?
Look, I'm not asking to use any kind of
I wish to ask this because I don't know much
on its legal information. I wish to use the
design of the site, (not any content itself),
but I don't want to get in law trouble.
    I have tried to contact the project's
leaders, but unfortunately I got no answer. :/

  May I use it without problems?

  I am waiting for your response.

  Please, give me an answer.

  Thank you.