Network device on IRQ 10 after kernel recompile

Fritz Whittington f.whittington at att.net
Sun Sep 5 20:39:14 UTC 2004

On or about 2004-09-05 13:27, Juan L. Pastor whipped out a trusty #2
pencil and scribbled:

>On Sun, 2004-09-05 at 15:43, Alexander Dalloz wrote:
>

>>>I guess I'm missing some option when I recompiled the kernel. Any
>>>suggestion?
>>>

>>Do a diff between the Fedora kernel config and yours to see what you
>>mangled.
>>

>Where can I find the original Fedora kernel config?

They are in the  /usr/src/linux-(releasename)/configs directory.  The
one you configured to make the new kernel is named .config in the
/usr/src/linux-(releasename) directory.   See man diff for how to use
diff if needed.

--
Fritz Whittington
 soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order." -Ed Howdershelt