MRTG that can be installed in FC1

Tom Diehl tdiehl at rogueind.com
Mon Sep 6 14:51:03 UTC 2004

On Mon, 6 Sep 2004, jim martin wrote:

> Hi.. I have FC1 in my Office and I tried to look for a
> suitable MRTG package to be install on it.  But none
> of it works, almost every package prompt me that I am
> lack and glib, perl and etc. !!  May I know any one of
> u had installed MRTG in FC1 before and which package/
> URL u used??

Huh?? there is an mrtg package that comes with FC1. Use it.

(tigger pts3) $ yum list mrtg
Looking in Available Packages:
Name                                Arch   Version                  Repo
mrtg                                i386   2.10.5-1                 base

If you are missing dependancies install them and all will be well. If you use
yum, up2date or apt you can install all of them in 1 operation.

Tom