system-config bugs.

fedlist at nieuwburg.info fedlist at nieuwburg.info
Sun Sep 12 20:52:30 UTC 2004

I finally got around downloading and installing FC2 on another harddisk. I try to create a development box for website, with Apache PHP and MySQL. Since I want to maintain several sites at the same time that need to be accessed from Windows workstations, I decided to run a DNS server for the LAN. I have been struggling with system-config-bind. In the end, with my zero knowledge of DNS and BIND I still got it going by manually editing the files. Since I don't know enough about the theme, it is hard to describe the trouble with that tool. I leave that to others.

Now it seems that system-config-httpd does not store the changes I made. Before I try to report it, is there somebody else seeing the same behaviour?