Help Downloading ISO Images

Micheal sundance at sundanceloki.com
Mon Sep 13 02:11:51 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-09-12 at 20:21, ridan abid wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>  I need just need some quick help to fing out how to
> download the Iso Images and do the md5sum check

> Shop for Back-to-School deals on Yahoo! Shopping.
> http://shopping.yahoo.com/backtoschool

Hi Ridan,

You can download the ISO images from any site listed here

http://fedora.redhat.com/download/mirrors.html

Choose the mirror that is closest to you and enjoy

On your second question:

If you are on linux now simply type md5sum and the name of the file,
compare the output to the md5sum listed on the site.  If you are on
windows, download the md5sum utility listed at
http://www.toast442.org/gl/public_html/staticpages/index.php?page=20020828141406760
and follow the instructions on that page. It is very helpful

As a personal favor, could you please post new questions as new emails
and not as replies to other messages. This is known as "thread
hijacking". If somebody is reading this list through a mail client that
supports threaded messages, it messes up thier view of the thread.

Thanks a lot

Micheal