Fedora Core 2 questions / concerns

James Wilkinson james at westexe.demon.co.uk
Mon Sep 13 12:41:40 UTC 2004

admin at usachurch.com wrote:
> Similar to above, I use higher-end motherboards with only basic video cards
> and usually several network cards.  I'm running Athlon XP and P4 xeon CPUs.
>
> Have any of you run into any stability issues with FC2 running as a server
> with similar hardware and usage/services as I have described?

My experiences have been good.

Basically, you *may* have problems getting it up and running in the
first place -- and we tend to hear a lot more from the people who have
problems. That's OK: that's what the list is for.

But once the thing is up and stable, it tends to stay that way (as long
as the hardware doesn't go wrong).

James.

--
E-mail address: james | "The US Air Force is removing harmful "greenhouse"
@westexe.demon.co.uk  | gases from the cooling systems of intercontinental