to newcomers: please try to solve the problem yourself before asking

Timothy Payne tim at tmpco.com
Tue Sep 14 13:26:06 UTC 2004

<snip>
> You mean like the one in the unsubscribe link at the bottom of your
> posting? How would you word that footer so that it's clear that the link
> also goes to the archives and also gives you other subscription options,
> such that a newbie could understand it without badly bloating the text?
>
> (BTW, this list is run on Mailman, so suggestions might be directed to
> *its* list: <http://list.org/>)

at http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/ on the top it has a
search box that is titled: Search fedora-list for:, so it would be handy
to have a link at the footer that the link that just goes to the box to
search.  Then new and old alike can click from the posting to find
answers.  But to whom do we send this idea to, Red Hat?

Tim...

P.S. When you give an answer it should not be an opinion, just the facts
as you understand them.  That will keep things from getting heated and
off topic.  I guess I just broke my own rule :-) Oops.