FC1 -> Fedora Legacy / yum.conf implications

Nifty Hat Mitch mitch48 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 15 02:11:03 UTC 2004

On Mon, Sep 13, 2004 at 08:22:36AM -0500, Satish Balay wrote:

> On Mon, 13 Sep 2004, Clint Harshaw wrote:
>

>> According to http://fedora.redhat.com/, the transfer of FC1 to the
>> Fedora Legacy Project is scheduled for today, Sept. 13, 2004.

> Actually - not the date is sept 20th
> http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2004-September/msg00540.html

The specifics are less interesting than the topic.

It would be good to have a bit of overlap where the legacy site was up
and folks could test.   The legacy site 'should' be populated
with a checkpoint of the last set of FC1 packages then after
the magic date changes will move forward.

I am looking forward to Clints followup post.

--
	T o m  M i t c h e l l
	In the USA, be informed, Vote Nov 2004.