Streaming Audio and Video

Poohba poohba at blkpoohba.dyndns.org
Thu Sep 16 04:36:33 UTC 2004

How do I stream audio and video and just audio?  I also want to use my
webcam which I'm using thru my wintv go card.  I have FC1 and when
trying the vlc I run into a lot of deps issues.   Is there another way?
A better way?  I am trying to stream music which i think I will need to
use icecast for but want to stream mpegs and also I would love to stream
from /dev/video0 b/c I have my camcorder hooked up to it.  Can you tell
me which programs are best for this and easily installed on fc1.