evolution wombat problem?

Reinhard Sy reinhard at meinberlikomm.de
Thu Sep 16 08:16:12 UTC 2004

Hi Bart,

thanks for this information but this does not work for me. Same
errormessage. After syncing the first Address beginning with letter 'D'.

I will have a look into the gnome-pilot list. In the eveolution list I
found nothing.

I also tried Evo 1.5.x but the same error.

Reinhard

--
Reinhard Sy
Hackerstr. 24