exclude=gtk2* gdk* / annoucement?

Who Knows quien-sabe at metaorg.com
Thu Sep 16 17:30:32 UTC 2004

Ian Pilcher wrote:
> Clint Harshaw wrote:
>
>> Will there be an annoucement sent for a fix (or has there already been
>> a fix sent out?)? I get the fedora-announce list, but have not seen a
>> fix annoucement sent.
>

> Updated packages (updated updates?) have been released.

They may have released updates for their updates, but they aren't
working quite yet. I am running KDE but now my gtk tray icons aren't
showing.

gftp segfaults complaining:
GdkPixbuf-WARNING **: Can not open pixbuf loader module file
'/etc/gtk-2.0/gdk-pixbuf.loaders': No such file or directory
Segmentation fault

--
Helping Business Profit From Technology
http://www.aidant.net