Simple file sharing between FC2 and Mac OS X?

D. D. Brierton darren at dzr-web.com
Fri Sep 17 00:18:24 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-09-16 at 19:13, dev.loop at gmail.com wrote:

> You can easily solve this by configuring both the VMWare samba server
> and FC2's samba server to use the same folder(s).
> That way, the same files will appear in both samba shares.

Yes, and the VMware documentation also has some guidelines on getting
VMware samba server to play nicely with another samba server on the same
host machine. It's worth looking into when I have the time.
Unfortunately, right now isn't that time.

> Since a lot of good postings suggested solutions to the basic problem,
> i will stick with this sub-problem.

Thanks for the feedback.

Best, Darren

D. D. Brierton            darren at dzr-web.com          www.dzr-web.com