Problem installing printer

Bill Tetens zuki269 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 17 23:26:33 UTC 2004

When I try to set up a printer using the wizard I run
into an error message very quickly.

I am trying to set up a printer that is attached to a
Windows box on my home network that is set up for
sharing.  As I start through the setup very quickly I
get an error message saying that an SMB printer
requires the Smbclient and that it is part of
Samba-client that is supplied by redhat.  The wording
above is not exact but is the essence of the message
in the window that pops up.

I am new to linux and slowly learing so what I need to
know is what do I install using YUM to get the
smbclient. Also if there is any special steps to
install it please tell me how.

Thanks

Bill