Mkbootdisk??

John Best jbest at insightbb.com
Sat Sep 18 10:43:31 UTC 2004

I have seen this before... The boot image for FC2 is too big to fit on a
floppy.  You need to use a) A bootable usb device (like a key ring
drive) or b write the image to cd....

for mkbootdisk use the --device param to create the image file on disk
name like bootxxx.iso

then use an cd iso writing tool to make a cd (not sure about a usb
device)

this can be tricky if you just installed.. I had to install -> boot in
rescue mode -> mkbootdisk -> write to cd to get a bootable copy..

Good luck.