Xinerama Problem with Fedora Core2

Sipat Triukose TSipat at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 16:11:33 UTC 2004

Dear All,

My system is Fedora Core 2, Kernel 2.6.7, Gcc 3.3.3, Xorg 6.8.1. I'm
trying to setup the dual-monitors using my Diamond Radeon 9600XT but I
can only get both screen as clone. They are all the same. I have
modified my xorg.conf as suggestion in many articles and also load the
xinerama at the start time with "startx -- +xinerama" but the still
couldn't get the spaning screen.

Could you guys please suggest me what else should I do ? I have tried
these with both ATI Radeon 8500LE and Diamond Viper Radeon 9600XT but
the result were the same.

I also attach my xorg.conf and xlog (verbose dump screen after I
started the X11) with this email for further analysis.

Thank you very much,

Nui