Audio/Video editing program

Clint Harshaw clint at penguinsolutions.org
Sun Sep 19 23:52:36 UTC 2004

Andrew Konosky wrote:
> I am looking for an audio editing program that I can use to mix songs
> from my CDs that I've ripped in order to create custom mixes, and
> possibly add them to a video file as well. Any suggestions? I would
> prefer a GUI application, but I can use a text-based application also.
> What about a video editing program?

Hi Andrew:

I don't do any mixing myself, but I have found this site to be a good
resource for Linux sound-related software:

http://www.linux-sound.org/

Along the left-hand side you'll find the Mixers heading. (A couple of
the links appear to be dead, unfortunately.)

... don't know a thing about the video editing side of things, however.

Clint