RH 9 chess program to Fedora

Filippos PresarioD at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 12:41:43 UTC 2004

> Sorry for the frustration, but Linux is good and lovely, but it is not
> user friendly. The man is the same as unix had 20 years ago - keep the
> "no examples at all" line.

I hear ya man! At first when nothing worked I was frustrated. Then as
time went by and learned new things and stabilized my system I got
excited, and now each new difficulty is another small challenge to
learn something new.

When I started seen things like that, I enjoyed my Linux experience
much more and nothing can separate me now from it!

Patience is the key here!