UNACCEPTABLE in a List!!

David Cary Hart Fedora at TQMcube.com
Tue Sep 21 18:37:34 UTC 2004

                             From:
verify at 0spam.com
                               To:
Fedora at TQMcube.com
                          Subject:
Verification required for
jhun at nccc.com.ph, protected by
0Spam.com.
                             Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 11:20:54 -0700

ATTENTION!
A message you recently sent to a 0Spam.com user with the subject
"Follow-up on Evolution 2" was not delivered because they are using the
0Spam.com anti-spam service.  Please click the link below to confirm
that this is not spam. When you confirm, this message and all future
messages you send will automatically be accepted.

http://www.0spam.com/verify.cgi?user=1096774532&verify=252907