- New virus?

Brian Fahrlander brian at fahrlander.net
Thu Sep 23 22:08:49 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-09-23 at 16:32, Rick Stevens wrote:
> Timothy Payne wrote:
> > Take a pill Tom, they have a 90% + market share.  I need use windoze too
> > ( between reboots )  How may people have dual boot machines on this
> > list?
>
> My laptop can dual-boot.  None of my other machines have M$ on them.
> Well, a couple of them did at one time, but no longer!  Really, I've
> found very, very few things that I can't do under Linux or vmware (or
> even win4lin).

    Very cool.  What model laptops are they?  I'm told the T40 from IBM
is completely compatible.  I look to buy one of them, one day.

Brian Fahrländer                  Christian, Conservative, and Technomad
Evansville, IN                                 http://www.fahrlander.net
ICQ 5119262
AIM: WheelDweller