Mouse not responding after Screen Saver

Jeremy Conlin jlconlin at umich.edu
Fri Sep 24 13:25:42 UTC 2004

I have FC2 installed on a dual processor Dell server.  When I return to
the machine after the screen saver turns on, the mouse doesn't respond.
  Really the screen saver doesn't turn on because I have set it to
disabled.  My mouse, keyboard and monitor are connected through a
switch so I can also use the mouse keyboard and monitor on other
machines (one of them also having FC2).  Both the mouse and keyboard
are PS/2, but the keyboard and Monitor respond, but not the mouse.

Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Jeremy