mp3 player

Alberto Rivera pollochicken at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 19:12:37 UTC 2004

I've have both Xine and XMMS, I still prefer to use both actually.  Im
having a hard time with Xine to play DVDs.  Everything else works
beautifully.

I love the fact that with XMMS I can go and play live mp3 streams for
days w/o any interruption.

Fedorafaq has helped me a lot with this Windows > Linux transition, so
much that I discarded everything related to Windows and now im running
linux fulltime.