Resolving symlinks on remote hosts in Nautilus

Jorge Luis Gonzalez lists+fedora at jorge.cc
Sat Sep 25 13:30:01 UTC 2004

I sometimes set up connections to foreign servers in Nautilus using
ssh://hostname.  Is it possible to make Nautilus resolve symlinks on
the remote machine?  By default it doesn't appear to chase symlinks.

On a similar note, I've been unable to connect using a sftp://hostname
URI.  I'm using public key authentication, but Nautilus pops a
password request box and just hangs there (leaving a process that has
to be killed manually).  Any ideas?

Thanks,

	JL

--