question?

ne... akabi at speakeasy.net
Thu Sep 30 12:19:19 UTC 2004

On Sep 29, 2004 at 20:52, Dan Ladd in a soothing rage wrote:

>Yeah this is the only email address i could find because I had a
>question about the fedora project.  I didn't konw where to direct it.
>So here goes... I was wondering about the WinFS file management
>system.   If something like that (meaning the built in database
>system) was going to be included in fedora or other RedHat operating
>systems or if something like is already in an operating system with
>RedHat?  It seems like it is old technology because the AS/400 or now
>the iSeries has the built in database system to locate physical files
>that are stored in logical files.   If you could direct me to where i
>can have that answered that would be awesome.
Head over to fedora-devel-list and search the archives for
a post by Havoc Pennington I believe on this. I also believe
he had a blog on this as well.

N.Emile...
The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers.
		-- Wm. Shakespeare, "Henry VI", Part IV
08:18:14  up 94 days,  1:33,  4 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00