does FC2 support NTFS ?

Aly Dharshi aly.dharshi at telus.net
Thu Sep 30 20:14:44 UTC 2004

I find it difficult to believe that Red Hat would actually ship NTFS modules in
EL. Simply because there was/is a big stink about licensing issues and getting
sued up the ying yang by Microsoft.

To the best of my knowledge FC 1 or 2 doesn't ship with the NTFS drivers. Unless
you can prove otherwise.

Cheers,

	Aly.

--