FC4 installation doesn't work

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 1 17:16:04 UTC 2005

juan...

you might try doing an install as a text-based install, you might also try
to install using the attributes to prevent modprobe.. i don't recall exactly
what the attributes are that you need to add at the beginning...

FC has at times had various issues when dealing with a given video
card/monitor.. it sounds as though this might somehow be your problem...

if no one else can help you, i can get them to you later on...

-bruce