Newbie: Photoshop CS under Fedora Core 4

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at mindspring.com
Wed Aug 3 13:36:09 UTC 2005

On Wed, 3 Aug 2005, Marcus Zingmark wrote:

> The one and only program I actually miss after changing to Linux is
> Photoshop. I have heard about a program called CrossOver Office that
> could made this possible but as I understand it CrossOver costs.
>
> Is there any other stable alternative that can make this possible,
> for free?

COO is always a possibility as long as you first verify that it
supports your app.  check here first:

http://www.codeweavers.com/site/compatibility/browse/name/?letter=all

and for all of $39.95 (US), you really have to ask yourself if it's
worth the time to find something else that may not work as well.  just
sayin'.

rday