VMware and kernel 2.6.12

aaron hirsch aaronh at uptime.net
Wed Aug 3 17:58:17 UTC 2005

> It works fine. The only bit I wish I could make work is networking via
my
> wireless connection (eth1). If anyone knows how to do this I would be
> grateful for any advice....
[aaron hirsch]

NAT works perfectly through the wireless card...just configure your
virtual host to utilize NAT when utilizing your network card...if you
have to use bridged mode you are out of luck...

This e-mail message is intended only for the named recipient(s) above.
It may contain confidential information.  If you are not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution
or copying of this e-mail and any attachment(s) is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify
the sender by replying to this e-mail and delete the message and any
attachment(s) from your system.