nvidia drivers on FC

Josh Coffman josh_coffman at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 3 18:32:12 UTC 2005

Strange. I'm installed using the .run file from nvidia
and it works well.

If you are running a 32 x86, go here:
http://www.nvidia.com/object/linux_display_ia32_1.0-7667.html.

I just followed there directions and it worked.

I checked the install by running glxgears.

I believe their directions tell you to reboot, but you
don't have to. just use telinit to exit GDM and
restart it. I think telinit 3 exits and telinit 5
starts it again, but I might have that backwards. (not
at my fedora box right now.)

-j

--- "Marcelo Magno T. Sales"