Adding printer in FC4 - radical suggestion (SOLVED)

akonstam at trinity.edu akonstam at trinity.edu
Wed Aug 3 21:38:16 UTC 2005

On Wed, Aug 03, 2005 at 12:31:45PM -0700, Bisi wrote:
> Andre,
>
> How do you turn SELinux off from the command line?
> What command do you have to issue to turn off SELinux?
>
> Bisi
>
> --- Andr? Fettouhi
If you look in the file /etc/selinux/conf you will file a line that
says the selinix is enabled or disabled. Reboot or maybe run:
services selinux restart and it will be done.

I KAISER ROLL?!  What good is a Kaiser Roll without a little COLE SLAW
on the SIDE?
Aaron Konstam
Computer Science
Trinity University