Fedora Project Competetion?

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 21:20:38 UTC 2005

On 8/5/05, BRUCE STANLEY <bruce.stanley at prodigy.net> wrote:
> And since the current release of Centos (4.1) is built from the official
> Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4  source RPMs, it should be the same version
> as supported by Red Hat.  If it is bad, so is the official RHEL 4 retail
> box version.

I had nothing bad to say about the product. I have never used it. I
was referring to the fact that a group of people who can not/will not
create a website that displays properly in Firefox and/or Opera are
not going the ones that I would acquire an OS from. Or have any form
of business relationship that could depend upon interoperability
(almost anything technology-related). I didn't even use Gmail until
they got things straightened out and it would work in Opera. I once
tagged over 5000 of my photos with a proprietary program and got
stuck. That won't happen to me again. Open standards, thank you!

Dotan Cohen
http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/artist_albums/444/selena.php
Selena Song Lyrics