US Federal Government to require MSIE for copyright preregistration

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 5 04:16:38 UTC 2005

http://www.yourhtmlsource.com/starthere/browserreview.html

http://www.singingwolf.com.au/news-stories/browser-news/
> http://www.stopie.com/alternatives/

Very well stated!!!  Probably the best solution at
this time is to use something like Linux Counter Web
Page

http://counter.li.org/

where you can use any browser.  I believe this is the
page gotten from counter web page

http://www.anybrowser.org/campaign/

This way, the freedom is ours to use which ever
browser we want.  If they do not change their views,
they are going against the esssence of what the United
States of America represents.  The problem is that the
government will do anything that it wants anyway.  In
the case that it stays like proposed, use the agent
switcher and if it does not work, report it to
bugzilla(Sorry, I had to do mention this, but it does
make sense because developers will take a look and try
to fix the solution).

When I go back to work, I will try "User Agent
Switcher" with a program(Vistanet) that requires IE to
post attendance and grades.  I have tried Mozilla
since Fedora Core 2 and latter Fedoras and I get
message "Sorry but Netscape 6" is not supported.

Kind Regards,

Antonio