Fedora Core 4 on the HP Pavilion dv1340us

Jason Riker jasonrkr at charter.net
Sun Aug 7 16:18:57 UTC 2005

Hello All,

I recently bought the Pavilion dv1340us.  It's a pretty packed laptop,
but alas, doesn't seem to want to play well with Linux.  The problems
I'm having are 1) on-board nics do not work, 2) USB ports do not work,
3) video only works with VESA driver, and 4) touchpad has strange
mouse-gesture like actions.

I know this isn't enough info for you all to be able to help me with so
I'm asking what would I need to provide to get the best assistance
possible?

Thank you.

Jason (aTypical)