Web Development Tools and Environments.

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 18:51:26 UTC 2005

On 8/7/05, Paul Howarth <paul at city-fan.org> wrote:
> > Hi all, I'm not the OP, but I tried to "yum install kdewebdev" and yum
> > reported back that it had nothing to do!
>
> That generally means you've already got it installed. Have you tried
> running "quanta"?
>
> > I do have the kde repo in my
> > yum.conf and I have successfully instaled kde-mutimedia with it.
>
> kdewebdev is part of Fedora Core; you don't need any third-party repos
> for it.
>
> Paul.

Yes, of course I tried typing quanta and even kdewebdev into the
command line. No go. I just tried again (after a reset in an unrelated
manner), and it worked! I'm yum installing tidy now to go with it.
Thanks, Paul!

Dotan Cohen
http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/artist_albums/106/cantrell_jerry.php
Cantrell, Jerry Song Lyrics