fc4 and urls

Ted Gervais ve1drg at av.eastlink.ca
Mon Aug 8 00:01:50 UTC 2005

I have found that fc4 doesn't bring up web pages from url quotes that are
found in email.  Nothing happens when I click on them.
But when I am IN the browser I can click on any link that might be present,
and those links work..

I went to KdeComonents/fileAssociations/text/html  and find that I have
FireFox Web Browser  first in the list. This is followed by Mozilla etc..

I presume I have something not set correctly in FileAssociations  but it
looks ok to me.  Any thoughts anyone, on getting URLs to work while in my
Emailer??

---
Ted Gervais,
Coldbrook, Nova Scotia, Canada