YUM..

Ted Gervais ve1drg at av.eastlink.ca
Tue Aug 9 14:59:45 UTC 2005

I just updated my yum.conf file and I other related files. I did this from
some reference to this change in a thread on this list.

Now, when I run 'sudo yum -y update'  I get the following:

[ve1drg at mach3 etc]$ sudo yum -y update
Repository updates-released already added, not adding again
Repository base already added, not adding again
Repository livna-testing already added, not adding again
Setting up Update Process
Setting up repositories
Cannot open/read repomd.xml file for repository: livna-stable
failure: repodata/repomd.xml from livna-stable: [Errno 256] No more mirrors to
try.
[ve1drg at mach3 etc]$

What does this mean?  Am I missing a file or two??
What is the fix?