trouble downloading

Graham S. Green graham at atebe.com.au
Tue Aug 9 20:44:36 UTC 2005

Hi all,

My first post to the list so apologies if this question is commonly
asked but the problem is driving me nuts.

Is anyone else having problems downloading Fedora 4?  I've tried to
download it on two separate boxes, using two different FTP programs and
burn the ISO images on two different CD burners but each time I do a
mediacheck on it, I get a "FAIL - corrupted disk or download error" and
it then refuses to install.  I've also tried to download it from two
different servers - the main Fedora server as well as an optusnet mirror
here in Australia.

I do not have any Linux boxes available and that is why i am trying to
download this and so i cannot do a SHA1SUM check.

Any ideas or should i want until it is available on a magazine?

Thanks

Graham