Centralized users database

Samuel Díaz García samueldg at arcoscom.com
Wed Aug 10 10:49:23 UTC 2005

Yes, the idea is to have diferent machines in future, but now the
resources are very limited.

Can you (or anybody) how to have the centraliced user database?

I only want to use a command (as adduser) and it allow, by default, add
the e-mail account, ftpuser with his/her privileges, ldap user, radius
user (and generate his/her certificate), mysql access to some databases
(by default), idem with postgresql, etc...

And after, only have to "refine" the access in some services, but, at
least, i would have the "basic privileges" to all our workers.

Thanks

--
    Samuel Díaz García
     Director Gerente