XFS and Fedora Core 4

Aly Dharshi aly.dharshi at telus.net
Fri Aug 12 00:32:15 UTC 2005

Hello Folks,

	I hope that are you are well. I have had nothing but problems with using
different fs'es then EXT3, so reiserfs and XFS being the victims, I setup a dell
desktop with FC and assign 1028MB of swap and dedicated the rest to / which is
made up of XFS. The install went well and it asked me to reboot. Which I did and
I expected to come up to a grub screen BUT instead I get:

	Using drive 0, partition 0
	No O/S

	Can anybody help ? I verified that / was made up of XFS in the fstab in
/mnt/sysimage/etc before kicking the box.

	Cheers,

	Aly.

--
Aly S.P Dharshi