problem with updating kdelibs-devel in FC4

akonstam at trinity.edu akonstam at trinity.edu
Sun Aug 14 18:36:30 UTC 2005

Currently I have kdelibs-devel-3.4.1-0.fc4.1 installed on one of my FC4
machines. When ever I do a yum update it gets into and endless loop of
not being able to find a site to download kdelibs-devel.

If I try to exclude kdelibs-devel then I get a long list of failed
dependencies that say they require kdelibs-devel-6.x.x.. in order to
install.

Has anyone run int this and do you have a solution?

On other FC4 machine it is perfectly happy not to update
kdelibs-devel-3.4.1-0.fc4.1

I remain  confused.

Aaron Konstam
Computer Science