Strange behaviour Firefox?

taharka res00vl8 at alltel.net
Thu Aug 18 15:35:59 UTC 2005

Patrick wrote:

>Excuse me?
>
>Crossposting I know, but what do you mean with "top posting" (by knowing, I can prevent it) ??

You just repeated top posting with this response. Your response was
typed above my response, instead of below my response, which is referred
to as "bottom posting" & the preferred method for this list.

>By the way, checked it also on the machine of my wife, also running FC4. And there, it displayes without any problem(s)..... Looks like there's something out of place in my system...

That's strange. Usually works the other way around for me, something out
of place on my wife's system ;-)

>Guess I made a mistake here... sorry people!

No problem here :-)

>Regards,
>Patrick

taharka