Removing windows from a dual boot box

kevin.kempter at dataintellect.com kevin.kempter at dataintellect.com
Fri Aug 19 14:45:49 UTC 2005

H list;

My son has an athalon-64 box running FC3 and Windoze in a dual boot setup. He
has finally had it with windows and wants to rid his machine of it entirely.

The final straw was a video problem that after running windows caused the
machine to show barely readable graphics with a big blob as a cursor and
lines throughtout the display until he logged into windows, then the display
was fine until he re-booted. after 2 successive reboots into Linux the issue
went away -wierd!!

Anyhow, can anyone explain to me how to go about deleting the disk space used
for windows and reclaiming that space for Linux?

Thanks in advance for your help !