I am out of the office until Monday, August 29th.

Mike Klinke lsomike at futzin.com
Sat Aug 20 03:35:55 UTC 2005

Hello,

Would you be so kind as to either disable Nick's email account or
fix this until he returns?  Nick has erroneously set up a vacation
announcement which is being sent to at least one e-mail list
(Fedora-List) with thousands of subscribers.  Therefore, all
subscribers are getting repeated messages from Nick.  Nick's
message is shown below.

Thanks, Mike Klinke