should this list be subscribed to f-announce-l?

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Sat Aug 20 06:17:15 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-08-19 at 08:07 +0100, Paul Howarth wrote:

> Since fedora-announce-list seems to set a Reply-To: fedora-list anyway,
> followup discussions will naturally move to this list. I'm with William
> and most other people that have replied so far - please keep the lists
> separate.

Thanks to everyone for replying, that's why I asked. :)

This was just an idea that Rahul and I had, wanting to be sure that the
announcements really make it to people.  It looks like they have a fair
chance of doing so.

I'll watch this thread for a while, to see if the consensus shifts
any.  :)

- Karsten
                       Red Hat SELinux Guide